Friday, July 11, 2008

American Idol Season 7 Tour - Los Angeles, CA, July 7th 08 - Videos and Pictures

Articles and Reviews


Show Tracker: What you're watching
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/showtracker/2008/07/idoltracker-t-1.html

Excerpt:
- David Cook. Without question, a rock star. A spectacular set that had the crowd on its feet throughout. More than Chris Daughtry ever could, David Cook has the ability to put a likable, charismatic face on hard rock while being entirely genuine and true to himself. His rise from the back benches to dominate the show and ultimately unseat the huge favorite to win will forever be one of the great "American Idol" stories. And his ability to connect with young people in a very authentic way should provide a shot of fresh blood into the franchise. It's a new era, with David Cook as champion and how that will change next season will be fascinating to watch. (Auditions start next week.)



"Idol" moments with winner David Cook
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/musicnightlife/2008038064_idol08.html

Excerpt:
Q: You're writing new songs for your album. What are they like?

A: I want the album to be eclectic, but still rock. I've tried to incorporate fresh ideas, and actually I've tried not to listen to rock music while I'm doing this.

Q: So what do you listen to?

A: (Singer-songwriter) Imogen Heap. Some Keith Urban. Trying not to stray too far, but get a bit of a fresh perspective.

I'd like this record to be palatable for sure, because I want to sustain a long career. But I don't feel I have to glue myself to the usual 1-4-5 (pop chord structure). I'm trying to write songs you may hear on the radio, but with interesting quirks that make them stand out.




Videos


Hello - from iweardapants


Hello - from CreativGurl


Don't Want To Miss A Thing - from iweardapants


Don't Want To Miss A Thing - from SolLieAwake


Time of My Life - from iweardapants


My Hero - from iweardapatns


My Hero - from puck724


Billy Jean - from iweardapants


Billy Jean - from puck724


Please Don't Stop The Music - from iweardapants



Pictures


From heatherlovesai

From heatherlovesai

From heatherlovesai

From heatherlovesai

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


From jeterarodfan213

From jeterarodfan213

From jeterarodfan213

From jeterarodfan213

From jeterarodfan213

From jeterarodfan213

From jeterarodfan213

No comments: