Saturday, September 15, 2007

Blake Lewis -- Audio Day Dream (ADD)

Blake Lewis has just announced that his album, Audio Day Dream (ADD), will be coming out on November 27th.


Hey everyone... Just got the date for my album release. November 27th. Right after Thanksgiving weekend. I'm so excited!! I have been waiting to make a full length album for the longest time. Its a mix of all the great pop music that has inspired me since the 80's. Electro/funk/soul/pop I call it my 2080's album. One mix from the start to finish, like a great Electronic or Hip-Hop mix tape.

As soon as tour gets wrapped up, i'll be shooting my album cover, documentary and finishing the record. Can't wait for you to get it in your hands.

Love and Happiness - Blake


YAY Blake! I am very excited about this album. November cannot come fast enough!

You can visit Blake on his MySpace at http://www.myspace.com/blakelewis

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: