Saturday, April 19, 2008

Music Shuffle Fun

RULES:
1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, ETC on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Put this on your journal.


1.If someone says, "Is this okay?" You say?
"Sickness" - The Mob Law

2.How would you describe yourself?
"As Tears Go By" - JD Fortune

3.What do you like in a guy?
"Vehicle" - Bo Bice (Damn I'm easy!)

4.How do you feel today?
"Alone" - Heart (but I really don't, I swear!)

5.What is your life's purpose?
"I Heard It Through The Grapevine" - CCR (very funny since I am so not the gossipy type!)

6.What is your motto?
"Somewhere In Between" - LifeHouse (Funny enough, this is probably not so far from the truth)

7.What do your friends think of you?
"Rattlin' Bog" - The Irish Descendants (I certainly hope that is not what my friends think of me! *LOL*)

8.What do you think of your parents?
"Don't Change" - INXS (awwwwwwwwwwww!!!!)

9.What do you think about very often?
"Hot Potatoe" - The Wiggles (I HAVE KIDS, DAMN IT, what can I say? *LOL*)

10.What is 2 + 2?
"Have You Ever Loved a Woman" - Eric Clapton

11.What do you think of your best friend?
"Elegantly Wasted" - INXS (BWAAAAAAAAAH!!!!)

12.What do you think of the person you like?
"Bohemian Rapsody" - Queen

13.What is your life story?
"Secret" - Greg Neufeld (ooooooooooooooh, betcha wanna know more now huh?)

14.What do you want to be when you grow up?
"Free Fallin" - Tom Petty

15.What do you think of when you see the person you like?
"Easy, easy" - INXS

16.What will you dance to at your wedding?
"Always Be In The Game" - Jason Dean Bennison (otherwise known as JD Fortune. Oh and *ROTFLMAO*!)

17.What will they play at your funeral?
"Nautical Disaster" - The Tragically Hip (Wow)

18.What is your hobby/interest?
"The Impression that I Get" - The Mighty Mighty Bosstones

19.What is your biggest fear?
"Phone Sex Girl" - Corky and The Juice Pigs (OMG, I'm DYING!!!!!!!! *ROTFLMAO*)

20.What is your biggest secret?
"We'll Never Know" - Lifehouse (appropriate!)

21.What do you think of your friends?
"The World is Falling Down" - Jamestown


2 comments:

Dream Baby Dream said...

Some of those are hilarious. LOL.

*off to see what happens with mine*

Bouffe said...

I swear I didn't skip any songs at all! I was going to skip the kid's song, but it was just too darn funny, so I left it in... Aren't the answers funny as hell and some so appropriate? *LOL*