Monday, March 3, 2008

Ultimate Music Survey

Ultimate Music Survey
Favorites
What is your favorite genre of music?:Rock, but I love all kinds of music
Why?:Because it rocks! *LOL*
Name your favorite band(s):INXS, One Republic, The Trews, Less Than Jake, Matchbox 20, Maroon 5, Queen and so many others!
Name your favorite solo artist(s):Jim McGorman, Greg Neufeld, Lukas Rossi, Jason Mraz, John Mayer, Blake Lewis, Jeff Buckley, Michael Buble and again, so many others!
What is your favorite album?:I honestly cannot say. I like too many albums, and my favorite changes all the time.
What is your favorite album cover?:Probably "Dolphin's Cry", a Live cover by Magni, or "Creep" a Live cover by Lukas Rossi.
Name your favorite song(s):CAn't say - it changes too often, and I like too many different songs for different reasons!
Favorite CD you own:Too many to list
Favorite song on your computer:Well, my most played song on my player is currenly "Powerless To Change" by Greg Neufeld. It will probably be something else next week.
Favorite song you DON'T have:I have over 3500 songs on my player... If it is a favorite of mine, it's on my player!
Favorite lyrics:Can't choose
Favorite vocalist:Currenlty Greg Neufeld
Favorite guitarist:Raphael Moreira
Favorite bassist:Sasha
Favorite drummer:Jon Farriss - INXS
Favorite instrumentalist (any instrument not mentioned above):Can't say
Favorite classical / jazz composer:Don't have a favorite
Favorite rapper:Don't have a favorite
Favorite theatrical score:N/A
Favorite of anything not mentioned:N/A
The bad stuff
What's your least favorite genre of music?:Probably really whiny country, although I own a love quite a few country songs
Who's your least favorite band?:The Spice Girls
Who's your least favorite solo artist?:I don't pay attention to stuff I don't like, it's a waste of my time
Who do you think is the most annoying musician?:Same as above
If you could shoot any "artist" or "band", who would it be?:Why would I want to do that? All taste are in nature, and there is a reason there are so many different kinds of music out there. To each their own and all that good stuff!
Who do you think is the least talented?:Not paying attention to that
Least favorite song:None
Most annoying song:The one that gets stuck in your head for days on end
Most repetative song:Kids music?
Last song to be stuck in your head:If I Had a Million Dollars - Barenaked Ladies
Did this survey just get that song stuck in your head again? (sorry):Nope, because I am listening to something else as I type this!
Worst band that used to be good?:None that I am aware of
A good band that used to suck?:None
Your musical backgroun
What was the first music you remember listening to?:Aside from kids music, I remember loving playing my father's records. One of them was ABBA.
What type of music do your parents listen to?:Pop Rock mostly, but pretty much anything
Do you play any musical instruments, or sing? If so, elaborate.:No I don't! I use to play the recorder and the guitar, but I didn't persue any of it. And I love to sing, but I am sooooooooooooo bad!
Do you take lessons for instruments or voice? If so, for how long?:Nope
Do you plan to / have you gone to college for music?:Nope
Who are your musical inspirations?:No one
Who was your first favorite band or artist?:It's an ever changing state for me
Who is your most recent favorite band or artist?:One Republic
What styles of music are you interested in learning about?:Any and all of them
What styles of music do you already know a lot about?:Those I listen to?
Do you know much about musical theory? If not, would you like to?:No I don't but yeah, sure, I love to learn!
If you take lessons, do you like your teacher(s)?:N/A
How many different music teachers do you have, or have you had?:N/A
This or that
Classical or jazz?:Jazz, but I like Classical also
Classic rock or modern rock?:Both
Rock or Rap?:Rock
Emo or Punk?:Both
Funk or Blues?:Both
Pink Floyd or Led Zeppelin?:Both
Bob Marley or Michael Franti?:Bob Marley
Coldplay or Radiohead?:Both
Guster or Dispatch?:Don't know them
John Mayer or Jack Johnson?:John Mayer
Eminem or 50 Cent?:None of them
Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera?:None of them
Backstreet Boys or N'SYNC?:Back Street Back ALRIGHT!!!
The Beatles or the Rolling Stones?:Both - how can you choose between those two iconic bands?
Beethoven or Mozart?:Both
Rachmaninoff or Debussy?:Both
Duke Ellington or Count Basie?:Uh?
Electric or acoustic?:Both - they each bring something different to the same music
Mandolin or ukulele?:Both
Saxophone or trumpet?:Both, although I am partial to saxophone
Miscelaneous
Why do you like music?:Because it makes me feel
When you're angry, what type of music do you listen to?:Hard Rock or silly music to get me in a better mood!
Has music ever made you cry? When?:Of course! It makes me cry when I can relate to a particular lyric, or because the music really touches me, or because a particular rendition is especially beautiful...
Has music ever made you laugh? When?:Of course! Some music is silly and I love it!
Do you like local music?:Yes
What is the best show you have ever been to?:I enjoyed all the shows I've been to, but it would probably have to be INXS in Toronto in May 07
Have you ever played in any shows?:Nope, that would be desastrous!
If so, what type of music was it?:N/A
Do you enjoy being on stage?:N/A
Do you like to sing, even if you don't consider yourself a singer?:I love to sing!
If you could meet any musician and ask them for advice, who would it be?:I've already met a few
If you could just chill with any musician, who would it be?:Quite a few
What instrument that you don't play now would you like to learn next?:The guitar or the cello
Do you like foreign types of music? If so, what types?:Yes, some of it
Take this survey | Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site


Ultimate Music Survey


No comments: