Saturday, October 20, 2007

Blake Lewis - Videos

I am not one to watch paparazzi videos. I really don't agree with what those people do for a living.

Buuuuuuuuuuut...

Here's a huge exception. I was not even going to post it, but then, the man's friend posted it on his own blog, so I guess it's ok for me to post it, too.

Blake Lewis, with his friends Ethan Newberry, Ginger and Amanda, were out somewhere in West Hollywood. Some pap followed them into the parking garage, and Blake and his friends just had a little fun with (and at) him, especially after the guy didn't even know Blake's name!

At least I'll link to the one Ethan posted, so someone else other than the pap gets the hit!



Weren't they funny? :)

Also worth noting - Blake put up a song on his MySpace Page - it's an ode to his MySpace Page. Very funny and clever. Go listen!

He also posted a blog with videos of his pre-American Idol days. Videos he made with his friends. They are great!

The Harry Potter Rap


Snakes on a Plane


I was on American Idol


The Chuck Norris Rap

No comments: