Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Jim McGorman with Avril Lavigne - Acoustic Set

Avril, Jim, Steve and Devon played a short acoustic set in Germany for VIVA Live!, on July 2 2007. You HAVE to check this out! The songs sound so fresh played acoustic, and of course, Jimmy totally shines in those. Really, you cannot NOT listen to those!!!

Also, check Jim's thread on Rockbandlounge.com - we've added tons of pictures, downloads of Avril's recent appearances in Europe. Check the front page for a list of all of them!

Jim McGorman: RockStar, Jamestown, Avril, Oh My!
http://www.rockbandlounge.com/forum/topic.asp?topic_id=5485&whichpage=1


Girlfriend Acoustic

Jim McGorman with Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend (Acoustic)






Add to My Profile | More Videos


When You're Gone

Jim McGorman with Avril Lavigne - When You're Gone (Acoustic)






Add to My Profile | More Videos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is very interesting!
Please, send me the photo of your pc desk and the link of your blog.
I'll publish on my blog!.
Thanks Frank
EMAIL: pcdesktop1@gmail.com