Thursday, February 21, 2008

American Idol Season 7 - Top 24 - Results

Well, I think who went home made sense tonight.


Garrett Haley was sent back home first.
Photobucket


Colton Berry was sent home at the end of the show.
Photobucket


I have to say I was expecting Jason Yaeger to leave, but I'm glad he didn't. I think once he's passed his initial oh-my-gosh-i'm-on-american-idol phase, he'll produce some good performances. I am also glad David Hernandez has not left. I was scared for him since he went first, but I'm glad he stuck around.

As for the girls.


Amy Davis was sent home first.
Photobucket


Joanne Borgella was also sent home.
Photobucket


I'm a bit sad to see Joanna leave, but it was to be expected. I like her, and thought she had great potential, but she really did produce a horrendous performance last night. I just hope she keeps singing, she's good at it. And yes, she's absolutely stunning. As for Amy leaving, I'm more than fine with that.


No comments: