Wednesday, February 6, 2008

American Idol Season 7 - Atlanta Auditions

The Good


Joshua Jones 26, Atlanta, GA

Photobucket

He sings “Don’t Stop me Now” by Queen. Simon makes him sing with his back to them, because his eyes scares him.


Asia’H Epperson 18, Joplin, MO

Photobucket

She sang “How Do I Live” by Leann Rimes. She quite honestly made me cry. That's a first for me in the auditions! The emotions she conveyed (her dad passed away only a few days before she auditioned) was raw and real, and I felt it. Her voice was a bit rough, but very interesting.


Brooke Helvie 18, Wellington, FL

Photobucket

She sings “Who’s Loving You” by Jackson 5. She's a pageant queen. Certainly the most annoying spoiled brat I've ever seen. I wanted her to suck. But she didn't. She can sing. Damn.


Alex Lushington 16, Douglasville GA

Photobucket

She sings “My Funny Valentine”. Very mature voice.



Amanda Overmyer 22, Mulberry, IN

Photobucket

She sings “I’m a Mean Woman” by Janis Joplin. She definitely has an old school sound. Love it.


Josiah Leming 18 - Morristown, TN

Photobucket

He sings an original song called “To Run”. His vocals are not Idol like, but they are full of emotions, believable and interesting.



The Bad


J.P. Tjelmeland 20, Auburn, AL

Photobucket

He sings “Me and My Gang” by Rascal Flatts. Ouch.


Eva Miller

Photobucket

She sings “1000 miles” by Vanessa Carlton. No comment.


Jared Whiley

Photobucket

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!


Nathan Hite 16, Savannah GA

Photobucket

He sings “Paralyzer” by Finger 11. Smart ass.

No comments: