Wednesday, December 12, 2007

What's on your iPod?

There is a new thread at RockBandLounge where people list what the current Top 10 Songs on their iPod or other mp3 player are.

My Top 10 list really reflects what I am currently listening to. However, it's not exactly what my All Time Favorite Top 10 would look like or even what my Top 10 would look like in 2-3 weeks.....

So for now, my current Top 10 is - it won't surprise those of you who know me...:

1-Gots To Get Her - Blake Lewis
2-Powerless To Change - Greg Neufeld
3-Geek in the Pink - Jason Mraz
4-How Many Words - Blake Lewis
5-You and I Both - Jason Mraz
6-Maybe - Jim McGorman
7-Be Still - Kelly Clarkson
8-You Can't Always Get What You Want - Jim McGorman
9-Daughters - John Mayer
10-Running Away - DiMarco

What's a bit surprising to me in that list is that I usually listen to more rock music than anything else. And there's hardly any rock at all in that top 10!!! I guess tastes change with time... I did download my very first country song a few months ago.... *LOL*

No comments: