Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Blake Lewis - Some great News!

Blake left a message on idolbored.com with some really awesome news!!!!

Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2008

Whattttt's Going ON???!!!

Just wanted to drop a line and say "Hello"

Much has been going on. Just got back from Norway with The Hollywood Knights, a charity organization to help raise money to fight off cancer. It was an amazing journey and hope to do more charitable work with them in the future.

On to news. In the next couple of weeks, I will have more detailed info on My Tour, a new label that is signing me and a new single, that should be out by October. Werd Up!

I just got done playing a bunch of characters in Common Markets latest music video, that should be out next month called Trouble Is. Look out for BOB BOBBERSON.

I'll have some pics from The Meltdown and Norway up on my Myspace soon.

Thank you all for the Bday love and gifts. You are all to good to me and I just hope someday I can be so generous.

Much Love and Happiness - Blake


YEAH!!! About time! Blake deserves this - how exciting!

You can visit Blake at his myspace page:

www.myspace.com/blakelewis

No comments: