Friday, September 19, 2008

A little iTunes fun...

Real life has been kicking my ass as of late, like, woa. I've severely neglected this blog, and it make me sad! I need to get back on the horse and update - I've got many AI shows, like almost all of them, to post about, and I've also started the MAVID video compilation, so I've got quite a few to post, too. I'll do that all in due time... But for now, I thought a quick, fun music survey could do...

If you feel like it, post yours in the comment section, or post it on your blog and post a link here! It could be fun...


Instructions:
Open your iTunes
Sort by song title
Share the first song you have for each letter


A - About A Girl - Nirvana
B - Baba - Alanis Morissette
C - Cajun - Gin Blossoms
D - Daffodil Lament - The Cranberries
E - Eagle - ABBA
F - F.H.I.T.A. - Jimmy Hendrix
G - G'Dang Diggy - Common Market
H - Hail, Hail - Pearl Jam
I - I Ain't Loosing the Fight - Bryan Adams
J - Jack and Diane - John Mellencamp
K - Keep Me Close - Absent Element
L - Labor of Love - Frente!
M - Mack The Knife - Blake Lewis
N - Naked - The Trews
O - O. Lover - Jason Mraz
P - P.S. Shock The World - Less Than Jake
Q - Q - Film
R - R.O.C.K. In the USA - John Mellencamp
S - S.O.S. - ABBA
T - Tailor Made - Colbie Caillat
U - U and Ur Hand - Pink
V - Valentine - Rock Star Supernova
W - W.M.A. - Pearl Jam
X - X-Amount of Words - Blue October
Y - Yearning - The Trews
Z - Zaar - Peter Gabriel

1 - #1 Summer Jam - Butch Walker
2 - 2 Souvlaky Pita, 1 Fry - Planet Smashers
3 - 3 AM - Matchbox 20
4 - 4AM - Our Lady Peace
5 -
6 - 6468 - Blake Lewis
7 -
8 - 8 Ways To Decay - MidWest Kings
9 - 9th AT Pine - Less Than Jake

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a fun game, I'll give it a try:

A: A Beautiful Mess - Jason Mraz
B: Baba O'Riley - Both The Who and David Cook's live version!
C: Ça va mal - Mes Aïeux
D: Dance Into the Light - Phil Collins (yeah, I know, really cheesy!)
E: El Tango De Roxanne - From the Moulin Rouge soundtrack
F: Fall Back Into Me - David Cook
G: Geek In the Pink - Jason Mraz
H: Haley - Needtobreathe
I: I'll Be - Edwin McCain
J: J'y Suis Jamais Allé - Yann Tiersen (From The Amelie soundtrack)
K: Kalandéro - From the Alegria (Cirque du Soleil) soundtrack
L: L'Héritage - Mes Aïeux
M: Madeline - Hanson
N: Name - The Goo Goo Dolls
O: Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da - The Beatles
P: Paper Aeroplane - KT Tunstall
Q: Qui je suis (laissez-moi aller) - Andrée Watters
R: Read My Mind - The Killers
S: Save It for Your Prayers - Duffy
T: Take My Heart Away - Johnny Clegg & Savuka
U: Umbrella - Rihanna
V: Vertigo - U2
W: Waiting On the World to Change - John Mayer
X: X&Y - Coldplay (the only one I have that starts with an X)
Y: Yeah - Kelly Clarkson
Z: Zombie - The Cranberries
1: 1234 - Feist
2: 2096 (Chanson à boire) - Mes Aïeux
4: 42 Coldplay

Bouffe said...

Oh, french snogs! I skipped the french songs that came up - I should have put them in!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'm proud of my French songs! And actually, I'm a bit ashamed because even if I'm from Québec, I don't have that many songs by québécois artists on my iPod, but I really love the ones I have!

Bouffe said...

C'est la meme chose pour moi - je me sens un peu mal de ne pas avoir plus de chansons d'artistes quebecois! On a l'air d'avoir des gouts similaires...

Jill said...

http://jills-world.blogspot.com/

Feel free to check out my list! :)
Great game, thanks for the idea!!

Anonymous said...

Je n'avais pas osé écrire mon commentaire en français, mais comme c'est toi la boss, je vais le faire maintenant! Et pour les goûts similaires, c'est fort possible. En tout cas, j'aime beaucoup David Cook et Greg Neufeld... c'est probablement pour ça que je suis tombée sur ton blog un moment donné!

Bouffe said...

David Cook et Greg Neufeld? On va bien s'entendre... :)