Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Voice - Battle Round Week 4

Final week of battle rounds! I am excited to see how the public will vote next week.

James Massone vs Wade – “True Colors” by Cyndi Lauper


What a weird choice for those two singers. I have a real hard time with James' tone. It's just not for me. Wade struggled a bit with this song. The battle was not that great. James wins.







Nicole Galyon vs Mathai “Love Song” by Sara Bareilles


Mathai has such an interesting voice, and great attitude on stage. Nicole needs more self confidence out there, but damn I love her voice. Not surprised Adam chose Mathai. He's all about quirky and different voices.







Moses Stone vs  The Line  – “Satisfaction” by The Rolling Stones


Country singers battling against a rapper? So weird! But it actually does work. Seem to me like Moses had many more lines than his country opponents. LOVE the male singer from The Line - he should ditch his partner and go solo. She was NOT happy to not get through. Moses wins.







Orlando Napier vs  Karla Davis – “Easy Like Sunday Morning”  by the Commodores


Not a great song for those two. They both did ok, I guess. Not perfect on either side. Karla wins.







Naia Kete vs Jordan Rager -  “I’m Yours” by Jason Mraz


ouch. OUCH. OUUUUUUUCCCHHHHHHHH. No, just. NO. Naia wins, but really they should toss them both.







Tony Vincent vs Justin Hopkins – “Faithfully” by Journey


Wow. Two great voices. Great, great, great battle. I prefer the warmer tone of Justin's voice, but wow, Tony is a great singer, too. Tony wins, but I would have loved to see them both stay.




No comments: