Wednesday, October 15, 2008

David Cook - Album Cover Art and Track List

The album is out November 18th!!!! In the mean time...

Photobucket


Here’s the list of song titles:

01 - Declaration
02 - Heroes
03 - Light On
04 - Come Back to Me
05 - Life on the Moon
06 - Bar-ba-sol
07 - Mr. Sensitive
08 - Lie
09 - I Did It for You
10 - Avalanche
11 - Permanent
12 - A Daily Anthem

BONUS TRACK
The Time Of My Life

Yes, there's a song called Bar-ba-sol. *L* I guess we'll have to wait and see on that one. The last track, A Daily Anthem, was a song that was part of David Cook's second solo album, the one he did after Analog Heart and right before he came on Idol, so it never saw the light of day. It makes me happy to see he's got "old" songs on there...

I'm so excited! I can't wait for that record.

No comments: