Monday, May 14, 2007

Survivor Fiji - Finale

I'm not sure what to make of this season. It started out so freaking boring... One of the most lackluster season I had seen. But then things changed, Yau made things so much more interesting with his bold moves... It was seriously so exciting! It had been a long time since I was that interested in Survivor, and would watch Tribal Council biting my nails.

Then Yau was voted off... I was really dissapointed and sad. I totally get that Dreamz kept the Immunity Necklace - he would have been gone otherwise. He did do the right move, but I was still cursing at him for not giving it to Yau, because obvisouly Yau was going to be voted off. Damn. Earl did do the right thing. As much as I would have liked him to keep Yau around, he would have lost the million. Yau's only chance was to win immunity, and he didn't.

After that, honestly, it got boring again for me... The only thing I wanted was for Earl to win. Well, that's not true. What I wanted was for Dreamz and Cassandra NOT to win.

The jury was brutal. Really, what's up with these people? I honestly never liked that part of the show. People get crazy and so bitter and mean. If I was in the F2 (or F3), I would honestly loose any chance of winning, because I would never be able to let people talk to me that way. Ever. Fucking Alex with his "stop stop stop stop". Lisi making everyone feel stupid by... well... not saying much. Fucking Mookie with his "advice". Those three in particular were highly unlikeable to me. And not the love to hate them kind. I just plain disliked them. Bo surprised me with his christian question. Am I the only one who had not seen that one coming? I don't think we've seen that side of him during the show at all.

The reunion show was good. Yau was very gracious, I love that man, really. Cassandra was almost non-existent... They really have to stop that F3 non-sense. It is NOT interesting. Earl and Boo were looking MIGHTY fine all cleaned up and with a bit of weight back on. Yum!

China looks REALLY interesting. I am very much looking forward to it

No comments: