Friday, October 30, 2009

Kris Allen - New Album Preview

Here are all the songs that will appear on Kris' self titled new album, available on Nov 17th. 30 seconds snippets. Which one do you like? Which one don't you like? Tell me!



Here's the title list (probably not in order):

- Live Like We're Dying
- Before We Come Undone
- Can't Stay Away
- The Truth
- Written All Over My Face
- Bring It Back
- Red Guitar
- Is It Over
- Let It Rain
- Alright With Me
- Lifetime
- I Need To Know
- Heartless

The songs that caught my attention: Can't Stay Away, The Truth, Bring It Back (it sounds like "All We Are" from One Republic), Red Guitar, Alright With Me, I Need To Know. They all sound interesting. I like that the coronation song is no where to be found on the album - yeah! Also like that they added Heartless, but I'm not sure how good this version is going to be...

Listen here! Let me know what you think!

No comments: