Tuesday, November 14, 2006

INXS Switched On Tour: Oshawa, ON - 11/14/2006


WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!

Had fun tonight? That is an understatement! I screamed, I danced, I hopped seats, hopped back, hopped again, made people laugh at (and hopefully with) me, I squeeded, I danced, I squeeded some more, and I FUCKING SQUEEPED MY PANTS DURING NTUA - JD fucking sang the WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! He started out handing the mike over to the crowd when the lines "But some of us don't know" and then he sang the WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! I'm telling you, I started screaming so loud, I pogoed, I jumped into b4beth's arms... It was the most beautiful thing!!!

We had a freaking beautiful view - DEAD CENTER! JD played mostly in front of us - he did get to the sides, but not as much as in Hamilton.

JD's new tattoo on his back is along his spine - I had a real clear view during one of the clothes changes. It's some sort of symbols, either asian or indu. It looks good up there with the others.

He also had a new belt buckle - Only Cash (or Cash Only). :)

And yes, JD had problem putting his shirt on again - I actually think he does it on purpose...

He also showed his nipples to some woman trying to take a pic - I think it was the family/friend woman... She wouldn't take it and he was teasing her, trying to make her take the pic... Nice nipples.... ;)

Andrew came right up front for Pretty Vegas, even making his way almost all the way to Tim side. It was great to see him a bit more up close! He's amazing to watch play. He was wearing a turquoise t-shirt, with either jeans or black pants, I can't remember.

Last night in Hamilton, I caught a cup and JD poured me some champagne. I caught another one tonight, and gave it to b4beth, but I don't think she got any champagne. :(

Last night the cups were plain red plastic cups - tonight, they were personalized! The one I caught had a Kirk picture on it, with the date and city name. At the end of the show, I got another one with a Jon pic on it! *L*

Oh and I got a Tim pic - he was throwing them left right and center!

Jon was in great form! He made eye contact with lots of people. Unfortunately not with me. :( The front row was about 3 people deep, and I was in the second row, dead center. JD spent a lot of time right there in front of me, so he was blocking the view to Jon. I know sooner will be disappointed in me, but I REALLY didn't mind JD blocking the view..... He was right there for me to see almost the whole night! :)

Jon had the black gloves on tonight. :)

Tim was in better shape than last night. He did the "Slide over here, and give me a moment" thing with JD for a bit. He also went on Kirk side quite a bit. He was teasing the crowd a lot, gesturing "I'm lonely, Can't think at all, Gonna live my life". He was wearing a brightly colored shirt, with jeans I think.

Garry looked hot again tonight! He was wearing a burgundy t-shirt, with either brown or black pants. Sorry I can't seem to remember the color of the pants tonight - I'm short, and there was a tall, drunk out of her ass girl in front of me!

Anyway, Garry looked and sounded great again tonight. He and JD really played off of each other a lot, and they were teasing one another all night. :) Garry didn't come up front much, but when he did, it was mostly on the sides.

I didn't see much of Kirk tonight. I actually am not sure what he was wearing! *shame on me*. I think he had a caramel leather jacket, but I wouldn't swear on it. He made a lot of faces to the crowd, smiled a lot, gave lots of love to the ladies on his side of the stage. :) He did his taste it solo on his side - he didn't venture much on Tim's side tonight.

The security guys had a hard time with the front row peeps - many without front row seats stayed there after the openers. The security guys sent back many people, who only came right back to where they were before. *L* So the front row was jammed packed, 3 people deep for most of it. Our seats were in 3rd row just a tiny bit off center, but we hoped and got second row DEAD center. There was a girl who was at her first INXS concert, and tagged along (well we dragged her) for the seat hopping. She couldn't believe we were doing this, she had a great time!

Oh, one last poof worthy comment...

JD sprayed champagne on us I think after the first song of the encore, or coming back for the encore, I'm not sure... My chest got soaked - it was an awesome feeling to just open my arms and let the champagne drops fall on me! He also sprayed water during NTUA! :)

I got to see the two openers - Juice was first, and then Bryan Byrne came on.

Juice was surprisingly good live! The singer has a great voice, and everyone sounded good. They sang a short set - 6 or 7 songs. They did "Movie Star" and tho I prefer JD's voice, it sounded pretty fucking awesome! JD also made an appearance on stage for their last song, sang back up vocals for them all the while shaking hands with the band members. :)

Bryan Byrne is really good! A bit too country for my taste, but he's got a great voice. He was really interacting with the front row peeps, who were standing there especially for him. He talked with them a lot, gave them pics, joking he couldn't give anymore since he only had three... *L* He is quite cute, too! He did "Whole Lotta Love" for his last song, and he fucking rocked the shit out of it, it was a great way to get the crowd excited for INXS!

There was a little kid - probably around 6 - who was there with mom. He was sad because he had not gotten a stick from Jon. inzane, who had received a stick from Juice, went up to him and offered it to him. The little kid refused it, saying it was not the same brand Jon uses. *LOL* I thought that was too funny that even at that age, the kid knows what he's talking about in terms of brand! *L*

The new mike stand is made of one unique piece of metal/aluminum/whatever. It seems to be more resistant to JD's incessant attacks.

Well, tonight, JD was throwing that bitch all over the stage, and threw it down HARD on the last drum beats of Don't Change. He managed to broke the stand again - he broke the base of it! *LOL* He got the broken piece and gave it to that woman who seems to be a relative or a family friend.

No comments: