Monday, November 13, 2006

INXS Switched On Tour: Hamilton, ON - 11/13/2006


Awesome show!!!!! I was standing in the third row with aussieb and b4beth, but moved to second row and front row during the show. :)

JD was in rare form - his voice was the best I've ever heard him. He played a lot with the melodies of many songs, used his falsetto a lot (I LOVE IT!!!) and was just in an absolutely wonderful vocal form. Kick and Disappear are back on the set list. We had a 4 songs encore (NS, FPB, NTUA and DC). JD added some sort of intro to Mystify, and it was WOW!!! I loved it. He talked a lot tonight, interacted with the band a lot - lots of man love up on that stage! JD was especially playful with Garry tonight, who was hotter than hot (the best I've seen him, WOW!).

Fashion Show:
Garry wore a brown pant, brown (or black?) button down shirt, with a brown vest. He looked REALLY REALLY HOT!!!

Kirk wore his usual attire... Sorry, I was on Tim side, didn't see a whole lot of Kirk! :(

Jon had WHITE GLOVES, black pants and a grey t-shirt. He looked good, but a bit tired - I guess he's still a bit sick.

Andrew had a green shirt and black pants on. He shook his booty off like there was no tomorrow!

Tim had on a turquoise and brown vest, with a turquoise shirt underneath, and wore a turquoise scarf. He came back in a grey wife beater for the encore.

JD started out with a hat, sunglasses, scarf, tie, shirt, pants. He lost most of his clothing during the show, changed his shirt for a t-shirt. Coming back for the encore, he was not wearing a shirt, but was trying to put on a button down shirt - I guess that was the wardrobe malfunction - we screamed for him to loose it, but he wanted none of it. ;) He finished the night getting dressed with his shirt, tie, suit, scarf hat... I liked that. :)

Where I was standing, the sound was horrible. It was great for the first two songs, then they did Afterglow, and JD lost his mike completely. The sound was ok after that, with some more problems during the show. At some point all I could hear was Jon's drums. Nevertheless, the show was killer for all the energy, the sheer joy on the BINXS faces, and how beautiful JD's voice was! :)

Oh, JD was throwing red cups in the audience during one of the first few songs, and I caught one from the third row. :) Later on he poured champagne in some cups, and I got some... He poured it all over my arm, too. *L* Yummy!

Jon did a bit of a solo at the end of Don't Change... He banged the crap out of those drums! I saw Kerry standing at the side of the stage, and she had the biggest smile on her face, banging her head and clapping for Jon... It was great!

Garry - UBER HOT! Jon, I felt looked tired, but you are probably right about the beer and the buzz. *L* JD - so, so, so, so, so much better than he was at Massey Hall, and I thought he was the shit back then, so you can only imagine how much he has grown as a performer. Tim is just a blast to watch on stage, as always! Kirk did come and sat in front of us for the sax solo during Taste It, and he had a grand old time spraying the front row with water, even the security guy, which, btw, sang every song of the set the whole night!

During JD's chocolate orgams rap, when he sings "Sloooooooooooooooow, so I can feel it" ... BANG goes the drums, the bass and the guitars! Hits you right in the chest. WOW!

I also got to meet p57 and AnaLyzing!!! Both really nice gals. I also ran into tmajic out on the street - great to see you girl! And I got to meet one of the most beautiful girl I've seen - BSCGirl's daughter.

JD was bragging about being busted in Newfoundland for smoking... It was quite funny!

JD was in such great form last night... His voice was amazing... He really went from the passionate, really into the music performer, to the little kid who can't believe all those people are there to see him... He was funny, playful, intense, passionate, sexual, giddy all at the same time!

And I gotta say... Him lying down on the side speakers... Standing up at first, holding on to the cables... Slowly sliding down to a sitting position, slowly sliding his feet along the speaker box until he was lying down on it, his legs bent... That was so hot.......... *poof*

Did you notice Kermit hanging on from the disco ball above the stage? I *LMAO* when aussieb and b4beth pointed that out!

Also, did anyone saw JD kissing the clothes girl when he changed from his shirt to his t-shirt? I thought that was sweet!

Did anyone see that JD hit Kirk's sax with his mike during one of Kirk's solo? That happened on Tim's side. Also, JD hit Andrew's guitar quite a few times during the Taste It solo... That was hot! He sort of hit Kirk's sax (the opening of it) with his microphone - not really hit, but move it to the beat very close to the opening. Than he literally hit Andrew's guitar with his hand during his Taste It solo.

No comments: