Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Ryan Star Newsletter - From the road, tour dates, Breathe and more


Its been a whirlwind out here. I did however get to sleep in my own bed a few nights ago when I was in NYC to shoot the music video for "Breathe". I can't wait to show you.

So. Just an update with all of the upcoming tour dates.

The Collective Soul dates have been amazing and it's been a great experience to tour with the music I grew up loving. We also have a couple of headlining dates upcoming.

Come out and say hi...

Tour dates-

9/2 - Dallas, TX - House of Blues
9/3 - San Antonio, TX - Rock Bottom (Headlining)
9/8 - Los Angeles, CA - House of Blues
9/10 - Anaheim, CA - House of Blues
9/11 - Ventura, CA - Zoey's Cafe (Headlining)
9/14 - San Francisco, CA - The Regency Center-Grand Ballroom
9/16 - Seattle, WA - Moore Theatre

Also, start requesting Breathe at radio Click here for more.

Love you all. Thanks for believing. I'm having so much fun out here. It's a beautiful thing to meet so many good people every city I roll into.

All the best,

Ryan

For more info always visit www.rstar.net for the latest and greatest.

Also check me out on facebook.com/ryanstar

And twitter me @ryanstar

No comments: